10 Ways to Harness the Power of Contemplation
This is a tremendous power, because we can use our experiences and knowledge to discover a more effective path through life.
We can learn about ourselves, solve challenges, and become more powerful versions of ourselves. Contemplation allows you to notice the negative patterns in your life. It can help you to face your fears or to redefine your life.
Contemplation can be a tool for change. You can choose to get different results in your life. All it takes is a little directed thinking each day.
Apply the power of contemplation to your life with these strategies:
1. Make contemplation a priority. You’re a busy person. You’re not going to spend time contemplating on a regular basis unless you make it a priority. You can learn a lot from each day if you take the time to examine your life on a regular basis. Decide that you’re going to spend some time alone each day to think things over.
2. Pick a time. If you don’t plan contemplation into your schedule, it probably won’t happen. You have a specific time for meals, going to bed, or watching TV. Include a specific time for contemplation, too.
3. Have a purpose. This isn’t a time to just stare out the window and daydream. This is a time that should be spent with a purpose. Plan how you’re going to use the time before you begin.
Click on image thumbnail for more details. Or the Download Now to purchase.
4. Examine your day. What happened today? What can you learn from it? What went wrong? What do you need to do to fix it? What went well? How can you make tomorrow better based on what you learned today?
5. Examine your challenges. What are the challenges in your life? What led you to this point? What was the genesis of the challenge? How is this challenge impacting your life?
6. Search for solutions. What are some possible solutions to the challenges in your life? What can you do right now? What can you do in the future to avoid a recurrence?
- Rather than distract yourself from your challenges, seek solutions.
7. Search for answers. Maybe you’re not sure why you’re so insecure in your romantic relationships. Perhaps you have unresolved issues from your childhood. Why do you spend too much money? This can be a great use of your contemplation time.
- When you focus your attention on one thing, you’re more likely to find the answer you need.
8. Relax. Take a few minutes and catch your breath. If you have a busy life, it’s important to rest your body and mind each day. A little time alone can be better than a therapist.
10. Use the time however you like. You might contemplate your childhood, the meaning of life, examine the last year, plan the future, or consider your spirituality. You could consider your mortality or practice your ability to focus. It’s your time to use as you like.
You can’t just go to work, watch TV, spend time with the family, and chase your goals. It’s important to be introspective and thoughtful, too. A regular session of contemplation each day will help you become the best version of yourself.
You can live a more successful life and continue to grow each day. Even just 15 minutes a day can make a big difference. Contemplate that.